- Read our family
clients praises on their dogs
- PLEASE VISIT US ON FACEBOOK
AND "LIKE" US
ARE THE NUMBER ONE "LIKED" Australian Multigen BREEDER ON
Pin your Melorich Australian Labradoodle
to our Pinterest Picture Book!!! (NEW)
- We BREED 100% NON SHEDDING, ALLERGY FRIENDLY with breed stock from the oldest lines
- and some of our breeders brought
here directly from Australia
WE BREED THE
BEST UNADULTERATED BLOOD LINES
- ...THAT MEANS NO
PARTI AND NO MINI...( These are infusions of
new blood lines that have not had
time to breed
away from unwanted characteristics )
Do you want to be the guinea pig?
- Oldest colors: Cream which includes apricot and carmel as well as
Chocolate which includes cafes
- (SEE MORE ON PAST PUP PAGE AND
BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE)... pictures.htm
not Beacroft CooperExample of a black turned silver and a
- Liver Nose bright eyes
- Double recessive
- chocolate trait
American Greetings Card
- Black nose darker eyes
- MANY OF OUR PUPS AND ADULTS
HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON
LINE...WE OFFER THE BEST bloodlines at the best prices all inclusive ( no
extra fees or taxes)
AUSTRALIAN MULTIGENERATIONAL LABRADOODLES FOUND ANYWHERE!!!
WE STAND BY THAT
CLAIM...ASK THE FAMILIES THAT OWN ONE.....
Testimonials/ References about our
- Many of our dogs are trained
- as either service or therapy
LOCAL FAMILIES CALL FOR
THE NAMES OF TRAINERS
- We have GROOMING CLOSEOUT items that you may need!!!!
- FROM THE PREMIERE BREEDER OF AUSTRALIAN
- WE HAVE 2 24/7
LIVE WEBCAMS OF ALL
NEW Streaming Service for Androids, Macs, Iphones and
- NEW PICTURES POSTED
- 2 YEAR HEALTH
WARRANTY ON ALL PET QUALITY PUPS...
- Early Neural Stimulation and Volhard Psychological Assessments on every pup!!
- PROUDLY CHOSEN TO BE INTERVIEWED ON NPR NATIONALLY
- IN AN ATTEMPT TO FORWARD THE
CAUSE OF THIS GREAT NEWER BREED
"Why choose Melorich "
ARE A FAMILY OPERATION MADE UP OF MY DAUGHTER
TRULY : RICHARD
- Melorich Australian Multigenerational
Our breeding dogs
are DNA profiled. All Registration numbers are on our breeders pages
and were the first to offer: PayPal Checkout Accepted without a fee......
NO FEES !!!!!!!!
the VENMO APP for payment..please inquire
CHECK OUT OUR
TESTIMONIAL PAGE testimony.htm
- THEY ARE REAL AND YOU CAN
CONTACT ANY ONE OF THEM!
- ALWAYS ASK FOR REFERENCES!!!!
- WE HAVE PLACED PUPS ALL OVER THE WORLD
- EXPERIENCED IN WORLD WIDE
- OUR PUPS ARE IN CANADA, GERMANY, HOLLAND, FINLAND,
- AND EVERY STATE IN THE U.S. AND PUERTO RICO
TO SEE CURRENT UPDATES REFRESH / RELOAD THIS AND ALL
PAGES IN YOUR BROWSER
- This represents the effort
put forth by the most demanding breeders in testing all breed stock
- which includes:OFA hips and elbows, DNA profile, CBC, PRA, vWd, S.A.
- OFA Thyroid testing, and
- We are proud to be one of them.
Email us for any test result:
stock is at least OFA Hips and elbows Good, Thyroid Normal, CERF (eyes) normal, CBC normal
- Our promise: you will not be confused nor misinformed as you may
be when visiting other websites
- We will answer your
questions. EMAIL US AT
OUR WEBPAGES AND LEARN ABOUT OUR DOGS
- WHEN RESEARCHING LABRADOODLES
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT PAYING FOR
- MORE CROSS BACKS WITH POODLES OR
- FOR YOUR MONEY GET A TRUE
- PLEASE READ THIS LINK.why
pay for something less than a true Australian Labradoodle!!!
- VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- MYTHS AND FACTS
- PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THIS
LINK TO APPRECIATE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HYBRID AND AN AUSTRALIAN MULTIGEN LABRADOODLE
statement made by the ALCA best defines,
in our opinion, an Australian Labradoodle and this is what we strive to produce
founders of the Australian Labradoodle as we know it today, began carefully infusing several other breeds into early
generations of their Lab/Poodle crosses, to improve temperament, coat, confirmation, and
size. The infused breeds include Irish Water
Spaniel as well as the American and English Cocker Spaniel (USED TO DOWNSIZE, NOT IN OUR LINES AND NOT
BEST REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BREEDS NATURE.) The resulting labradoodles subsequently have been bred to each other,
continuing the multi-generational tradition.
- We also believe that no
infusions need to be done anymore !!! Also, we do NOT believe that the infusion of
cock-a-poos or even current cocker spaniels is in the best interest of this breed. There
are no Cocker / cockapoos in our pedigrees. The only breeds seen include the Irish Water
- WE BELIEVE THE BREED IS BEST
REPRESENTED BY THE MEDIUM THROUGH STANDARD SIZE
- AND THE LARGER DOGS LEAVE THE
SMALLER "PROVERBIAL" FOOTPRINT
- SMALL DOGS (MINI) WERE THE RESULT OF MORE INFUSIONS AND BACKCROSSES WITH COCKER
- MINIATURE POODLES. WE BELIEVE
THE TEMPERAMENT OF THE MEDIUMS THROUGH STANDARDS BEST REPRESENT THE BREEDING GOALS
ESTABLISHED IN AUSTRALIA IN THE BEGINNING WHICH WAS TO DEVELOP A BRIGHT SWEET LOYAL
SERVICE DOG THAT WAS TO BE PLACED IN HOMES WITH DOG ALLERGIES. THEREFORE WE DO NOT BREED MINI.
- We DO NOT breed mini ( 14" to
16" and under 30 lbs. ) as the infusions
- to get this are either
Cocker Spaniel/ cockapoo which we don't choose in our
- lines as they are not
always the best for homes with children,
- or these lines are
infused with Toy poodles
- and we try not to add
any infusions at this stage nor is that an acceptable type of infusion.
- A Toy poodle has very
little in common with a standard poodle
Today, Australian Labradoodles are wonderful, intelligent dogs with lush
coats that are more reliably low to non-shedding and allergy friendly than
other types of Labradoodles such as first generation Lab/Poodle crosses, or first
generation crosses bred back to Poodles. Even
when the other types of Labradoodles are bred on for generations, the result
is not an Australian Labradoodle, as the attributes of the infused breeds were
not included in their ancestry.
- THE AUSTRALIAN MULTIGENERATIONAL
- We believe that without these infusions
needed for a uniform coat and non shedding hypoallergenic qualities you are not looking at a true LABRADOODLE but merely a hybrid.
Beware those who indicate that a true Labradoodle is merely a cross of 2 breeds....the lab
and the poodle. That is a
hybrid, not an Australian Labradoodle
DO YOUR DUE
DILIGENCE!! DON'T TAKE ANY BREEDERS WORD FOR IT. RESEARCH THE BREED!!!
- We Breed the average
size being a nice sized medium to small standard, like Cooper
- Typically our dogs
range between 16" to 23" in height, ground to top of shoulder,
- and between 40+ to 60+ lbs. and this
represents a medium to standard.
- We do our best to accommodate
your desired sizes
- but we can not guarantee a final
height as some pups develop slower growth rates.
- We can, however, allocate those
with the greatest potential for your desired size.
- To be considered for placement
- an application process will take
- to help provide you with the best
- AN APPLICATION IS AVAILABLE ON OUR
- A Deposit is required at time of
- Deposits and final payments can be
made with a credit card
- using a secure encrypted process
- WE BREED AND NURTURE
IN OUR HOME THE BEST THIS BREED HAS TO OFFER!
- BREED STOCK ALL DNA PROFILED FOR PROOF THAT
YOU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!
breeding dogs are DNA profiled.
This has been done
to protect the buyer and support parentage identification.
- ALL MULTIGENS ARE NOT THE
- ALL OF OUR BREED STOCK
ARE AUSTRALIAN MULTIGENERATIONAL LABRADOODLES
- AUSTRALIAN MULTIGENS HAVE
- GOING BACK MANY YEARS AND INCLUDE THE INFUSION BREEDS DISCUSSED ABOVE
MORE PAST PUPS
[ Guest Book ] [ Available Breed Stock ] [ Our Breeders...Health tested and guaranteed ] [ Why Melorich Australian Multigenerational Labradoodles over another Breeder ] [ References / Testimonials ] [ Labradoodle Versus Australian Labradoodle ] [ Doodle types: U.S. F1b vs Australian Labradoodles ] [ Grooming CLOSEOUTS ] [ Current & Planned Available litters of Australian Multigenerational Labradoodles ] [ Pictures of Previous Litters of Australian Multigenerational Labradoodles ] [ Application & Deposit ] [ Visitation Policy ] [ Prepairng for Pup ] [ Picking a Dog Food for your Australian Multigenerational Labradoodle ] [ FOOD ALLERGIES ] [ Healthy Homemade Dog Treats ] [ Crate Training ] [ Crate Training Sample Schedule ] [ Helpful Veterinary Tips ] [ Questions ] [ Volhard AptitudeTesting of Pups ] [ Early Neural Stimulation ] [ Early Spay and Neutering ] [ Estimating Adult Size ] [ How to train a Labradoodle to stop biting or nipping ] [ PET HEALTH TIPS ] [ Risk Factors to a shorter life ] [ Lyme Disease ] [ Allergy Test ] [ Birthing Rooms ] [ SUPPORT STAFF ] [ Care for SeniorLabradoodles ] [ Labradoodles and Underbites ] [ Are you ready? ] [ Grooming : VERY IMPORTANT FOR AUSTRALIAN LABRADOODLES ] [ Shipping your Labradoodle pup ] [ Why are Australian Multigenerational Labradoodles more expensive? ] [ Pricing a Melorich Labradoodle ] [ Older Labradoodles available by Melorich Australian Labradoodles ] [ Introducing Your Pup to Your Older Adult Dog ] [ SMART ] [ Giardia Prevention ] [ De-worming ] [ Health Warranty (Pet Quality) ] [ Boarding versus House Sitter ] [ Webcams ] [ Webcam 2 ]
- ALA - International Australian
- IMPORTANT AIR SHIPPING
- We have provided dogs to the U.S. and Europe
- as both pets and breeders for other Labradoodle
- Be assured that you can acquire, with confidence,
- best this breed has to offer, without traveling
around the world
- Besides the dogs above there are pictures of our
other breed stock,
- future breeders, placed pups, and available pups
- We can guarantee that which ever way you
- you will be purchasing a healthy, hardy, bright and
- Pets come de-sexed
- (See Link, below, for explanation)
Spay and Neutering Link
- page to learn about the difference
between a Lab-Poodle Mix
- and a True Australian
Multigenerational Labradoodle everyone wants!*****
follow links at bottom of page
& Melissa Martel
- Contact Information Regarding
- PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST SO WE CAN PROVIDE YOU SOME
IN-DEPTH MATERIALS ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
- AND THEN IF YOU WISH TO DISCUSS
FURTHER BY PHONE WE WILL MAKE ARRANGEMENTS
- FAX Toll Free: 866 209 8398
- Postal address 24419
- Electronic mail
- Links to view Puppy camera #2