- RESERVE NOW!......TAKE 6 MONTHS TO PAY!!!...NO
- OVER 40 YEARS OF HOME BREEDING
- <<< SEE OUR BREED STOCK: THEIR PEDIGREES AND HEALTH TESTING AND THEIR REGISTRATION NUMBERS....Breeding Dogs Page
- MORE LINKS AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
- MANY OF OUR PUPS AND ADULTS
HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON
- or just email us any questions at
- We BREED 100% NON SHEDDING, ALLERGY FRIENDLY with breed stock from the oldest lines
- and some of our breeders brought
here directly from Australia
WE BREED THE
BEST UNADULTERATED BLOOD LINES
- ...THAT MEANS NO
PARTI AND NO MINI...( These are infusions of
new blood lines that have not had
time to breed
away from unwanted characteristics )
Do you want to be the guinea pig?
- Early Neural Stimulation and Volhard Psychological Assessments on every pup!!
- FROM THE PREMIERE BREEDER OF AUSTRALIAN
- WE HAVE 2 24/7
LIVE WEBCAMS OF ALL
NEW Streaming Service for Androids, Macs, Iphones and
- NEW PICTURES POSTED
PROUDLY CHOSEN TO BE INTERVIEWED ON NPR NATIONALLY
- IN AN ATTEMPT TO FORWARD THE
CAUSE OF THIS GREAT BREED
and were the first to offer: PayPal Checkout Accepted without a fee......
NO FEES !!!!!!!!
the VENMO APP for payment..please inquire
CHECK OUT OUR
TESTIMONIAL PAGE testimony.htm
- THEY ARE REAL AND YOU CAN
CONTACT ANY ONE OF THEM!
- ALWAYS ASK FOR REFERENCES!!!!
- WE HAVE PLACED PUPS ALL OVER THE WORLD
- EXPERIENCED IN WORLD WIDE
- OUR PUPS ARE IN CANADA, GERMANY, HOLLAND, FINLAND,
- AND EVERY STATE IN THE U.S. AND PUERTO RICO
TO SEE CURRENT UPDATES REFRESH / RELOAD THIS AND ALL
PAGES IN YOUR BROWSER
- Our promise: you will not be confused nor misinformed as you may
be when visiting other websites
- We will answer your
questions. EMAIL US AT
OUR WEBPAGES AND LEARN ABOUT OUR DOGS
- WHEN RESEARCHING LABRADOODLES
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT PAYING FOR
- MORE CROSS BACKS WITH POODLES OR
- FOR YOUR MONEY GET A TRUE
- PLEASE READ THIS LINK.why
pay for something less than a true Australian Labradoodle!!!
- VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- MYTHS AND FACTS
- PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THIS
LINK TO APPRECIATE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HYBRID AND AN AUSTRALIAN MULTIGEN LABRADOODLE
The founders of
the Australian Labradoodle as we know it today, began carefully infusing several other
breeds into early generations of their Lab/Poodle crosses, to improve temperament, coat,
confirmation, and size. The infused breeds include Irish Water Spaniel
as well as the American and English Cocker Spaniel (USED TO DOWNSIZE, NOT IN OUR LINES AND
NOT BEST REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BREEDS NATURE.) The resulting labradoodles subsequently
have been bred to each other, continuing the multi-generational tradition.
- We also believe that no
infusions need to be done anymore !!! Also, we do NOT believe that the infusion of
cock-a-poos or even current cocker spaniels is in the best interest of this breed. There
are no Cocker / cockapoos in our pedigrees. The only breeds seen include the Irish Water
- WE BELIEVE THE BREED IS
BEST REPRESENTED BY THE MEDIUM THROUGH STANDARD SIZE
- AND THE LARGER DOGS LEAVE
THE SMALLER "PROVERBIAL" FOOTPRINT
- SMALL DOGS (MINI) WERE THE RESULT OF MORE INFUSIONS AND BACKCROSSES WITH COCKER SPANIELS
- MINIATURE POODLES. WE BELIEVE THE TEMPERAMENT OF THE MEDIUMS
THROUGH STANDARDS BEST REPRESENT THE BREEDING GOALS ESTABLISHED IN AUSTRALIA IN THE
BEGINNING WHICH WAS TO DEVELOP A BRIGHT SWEET LOYAL SERVICE DOG THAT WAS TO BE
PLACED IN HOMES WITH DOG ALLERGIES.
- THEREFORE WE DO NOT
Australian Labradoodles are wonderful, intelligent dogs with lush coats that are more
reliably low to non-shedding and allergy friendly than other types of Labradoodles
such as first generation Lab/Poodle crosses, or first generation crosses bred back to
when the other types of Labradoodles are bred on for generations, the result
is not an Australian Labradoodle, as the attributes of the infused breeds were
not included in their ancestry.
- THE AUSTRALIAN MULTIGENERATIONAL
- We believe that without these infusions
needed for a uniform coat and non shedding hypoallergenic qualities you are not looking at a true LABRADOODLE but merely a hybrid.
Beware those who indicate that a true Labradoodle is merely a cross of 2 breeds....the lab
and the poodle. That is a
hybrid, not an Australian Labradoodle
DO YOUR DUE
- WE BREED AND NURTURE IN OUR HOME THE
BEST THIS BREED HAS TO OFFER!
- BREED STOCK ALL DNA PROFILED FOR PROOF THAT YOU ARE GETTING WHAT
YOU PAY FOR!!!
breeding dogs are DNA profiled.
This has been
done to protect the buyer and support parentage identification.
- ALL MULTIGENS ARE NOT THE
- ALL OF OUR BREED STOCK
ARE AUSTRALIAN MULTIGENERATIONAL LABRADOODLES
- AUSTRALIAN MULTIGENS HAVE
- GOING BACK MANY YEARS AND INCLUDE THE INFUSION BREEDS DISCUSSED ABOVE
MORE PAST PUPS
[ Guest Book ] [ Available Breed Stock ] [ Our Breeders...Health tested and guaranteed ] [ Why Melorich Australian Multigenerational Labradoodles over another Breeder ] [ References / Testimonials ] [ Labradoodle Versus Australian Labradoodle ] [ Doodle types: U.S. F1b vs Australian Labradoodles ] [ Grooming CLOSEOUTS ] [ Current & Planned Available litters of Australian Multigenerational Labradoodles ] [ Pictures of Previous Litters of Australian Multigenerational Labradoodles ] [ Application & Deposit ] [ Visitation Policy ] [ Prepairng for Pup ] [ Picking a Dog Food for your Australian Multigenerational Labradoodle ] [ FOOD ALLERGIES ] [ Healthy Homemade Dog Treats ] [ Crate Training ] [ Crate Training Sample Schedule ] [ Helpful Veterinary Tips ] [ Questions ] [ Volhard AptitudeTesting of Pups ] [ Early Neural Stimulation ] [ Early Spay and Neutering ] [ Estimating Adult Size ] [ How to train a Labradoodle to stop biting or nipping ] [ PET HEALTH TIPS ] [ Risk Factors to a shorter life ] [ Lyme Disease ] [ Allergy Test ] [ Birthing Rooms ] [ SUPPORT STAFF ] [ Care for SeniorLabradoodles ] [ Labradoodles and Underbites ] [ Are you ready? ] [ Grooming : VERY IMPORTANT FOR AUSTRALIAN LABRADOODLES ] [ Shipping your Labradoodle pup ] [ Why are Australian Multigenerational Labradoodles more expensive? ] [ Pricing a Melorich Labradoodle ] [ Older Labradoodles available by Melorich Australian Labradoodles ] [ Introducing Your Pup to Your Older Adult Dog ] [ SMART ] [ Giardia Prevention ] [ De-worming ] [ Health Warranty (Pet Quality) ] [ Boarding versus House Sitter ] [ Webcams ] [ Webcam 2 ]
- ALA - International Australian
Lori, & Melissa Martel
- FAX Toll Free: 866 209 8398
- Postal address 24419
- Electronic mail
- Links to view Puppy camera #2