- Read our family
clients praises on their dogs
- PLEASE VISIT US ON FACEBOOK
AND "LIKE" US
ARE THE NUMBER ONE "LIKED" Australian Multigen BREEDER ON
- BREEDING AUTHENTIC AUSTRALIAN MULTIGENERATIONAL LABRADOODLES SINCE 2001
- WE BREED AUSTRALIAN MULTIGEN LABRADOODLES TO AUSTRALIAN MULTIGEN LABRADOODLES
- OLDEST BLOOD LINES ON BOTH SIDES OF OUR PEDIGREES!
- NO NEW
INFUSIONS..NO COCKER SPANIELS OR COCK-A-POOS JUST PURE
- AUSTRALIAN MULTIGEN
Pin your Melorich Australian Labradoodle
to our Pinterest Picture Book!!! (NEW)
- DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
- We BREED 100% NON SHEDDING, ALLERGY FRIENDLY with breed stock from the oldest lines
- and some of our breeders brought
here directly from Australia
WE BREED THE
BEST UNADULTERATED BLOOD LINES
- ...THAT MEANS NO
PARTI AND NO MINI...( These are infusions of
new blood lines that have not had
time to breed
away from unwanted characteristics )
Do you want to be the guinea pig?
- Oldest colors: Cream which includes apricot and carmel, Chocolate
which includes cafes, and Black which includes silvers
- (SEE MORE ON PAST PUP PAGE AND
BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE)... pictures.htm
not Beacroft CooperExample of a black turned silver and a
- Liver Nose bright eyes
- Double recessive
- chocolate trait
American Greetings Card
- Black nose darker eyes
- MANY OF OUR PUPS AND ADULTS
HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON
LINE...WE OFFER THE BEST
WE STAND BY THAT
CLAIM...ASK THE FAMILIES THAT OWN ONE.....
Testimonials/ References about our
Many of our dogs are trained as either service
or therapy dogs....Here is a letter from a trainer dated 2/12/14.......
Rich...... just wanted to let you know I took
physical custody of Cora (Renee Krause puppy) on Monday for the purpose of training/socialization and I
wanted to let you know how very pleased I am with her. She is smart, sweet, clearly has
developed great dog/dog social skills and I very much look forward to getting to know her
even better. Even my dogs and cats think she’s terrific! I just thought you’d like to
know what a stellar pup I think she is (I know you already know that) and is absolutely
the right “make and model” to make a terrific service dog for Tsofia. Thanks for all
the great work you do. Please feel free to keep me posted on upcoming litters as I do have
quite a few service dog clients in various phases of discussion and the larger
Labradoodles like Cora are a good match for many.
A Better Pet LLC
Author of The Six Pillars of Dog
Inventor of Har-Vest: 3-in-1 Backpack
YOU TUBE VIDEOS
A BETTER PET FACEBOOK
HAR-VEST FAN PAGE FACEBOOK
WE OFFER and were the first to offer
- 3 YEAR
HEALTH WARRANTY ON ALL PET QUALITY PUPS...NOT THE STANDARD 2 YEAR
- Early Neural Stimulation and Volhard Psychological Assessments on every pup!!
- PROUDLY CHOSEN TO BE INTERVIEWED ON NPR NATIONALLY
- IN AN ATTEMPT TO FORWARD THE
CAUSE OF THIS GREAT NEW BREED
"Why choose Melorich "
- PLEASE GO TO THIS PAGE AND SIGN OUR
GUEST BOOK AND OR SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
BOOK AND NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBE LINK
Our breeding dogs
are DNA profiled. All Registration numbers are on our breeders pages
and were the first to offer: PayPal Checkout Accepted with ......
- NEW SERVICE
- IF YOU NEED SOME EXTRA TIME TO
TAKE DELIVERY...VACATIONS SCHEDULES, ETC.
- WE HAVE A GUARDIAN
- THAT WILL BOARD YOUR PUP
- FROM A FEW DAYS TO A FEW WEEKS
FOR A VERY REASONABLE FEE AND WILL
- NURTURE YOUR PUP UNTIL YOU ARE
- >>>>>CHECK OUT OUR BARTER PAGE>>>>> barter.htm
- FROM THE PREMIERE BREEDER OF AUSTRALIAN
- WE HAVE 2 24/7
LIVE WEBCAMS OF ALL
NEW Streaming Service for Androids, Macs, Iphones and
- NEW PICTURES POSTED
- Link to Availability AND Puppy
current litters on the webcam)
CHECK OUT OUR
TESTIMONIAL PAGE testimony.htm
- THEY ARE REAL AND YOU CAN
CONTACT ANY ONE OF THEM!
- ALWAYS ASK FOR REFERENCES!!!!
- WE HAVE PLACED PUPS ALL OVER THE WORLD
- EXPERIENCED IN WORLD WIDE
- OUR PUPS ARE IN CANADA, GERMANY, HOLLAND, FINLAND,
- AND EVERY STATE IN THE U.S. AND PUERTO RICO
TO SEE CURRENT UPDATES REFRESH / RELOAD THIS AND ALL
PAGES IN YOUR BROWSER
PUBLIC FORUM DEDICATED TO LABRADOODLES FOR YOU......DISCUSSION FORUM html
Information Regarding Dog Food Recall
- This represents the effort
put forth by the most demanding breeders in testing all breed stock
- which includes:OFA hips and elbows, DNA profile, CBC, PRA, vWd, S.A.
- OFA Thyroid testing, and
- We are proud to be one of them.
Email us for any test result:
stock is at least OFA Hips and elbows Good, Thyroid Normal, CERF (eyes) normal, CBC normal
- Our promise: you will not be confused nor misinformed as you may
be when visiting other websites
- We will answer your questions. EMAIL US AT
OUR WEBPAGES AND LEARN ABOUT OUR DOGS
- WHEN RESEARCHING LABRADOODLES
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT PAYING FOR
- MORE CROSS BACKS WITH POODLES.
- FOR YOUR MONEY GET A TRUE
- PLEASE READ THIS LINK.why
pay for something less than a true Australian Labradoodle!!!
- VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- MYTHS AND FACTS
- PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THIS
LINK TO APPRECIATE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HYBRID AND AN AUSTRALIAN MULTIGEN LABRADOODLE
OUT OUR ONLINE DOODLE STORE
- NEW....LES POOCHS DELUXE GROOMING KITS...
- NOBODY SELLS THEM FOR
BRUSH SETS , PUPPY
TRAINING VIDEO , ARTIST'S RENDITIONS ON CANVAS OF YOUR PET
to: Doodle On-Line Store
- WE HAVE STATE OF THE ART BIRTHING ROOMS WITH MONITORS,
- TRANSPORT INCUBATORS AND A FULL PHARMACY, ALL IN OUR HOME
Follow this link to learn
about how we care for your pups
ARE A FAMILY OPERATION MADE UP OF MY DAUGHTER
TRULY : RICHARD
- Melorich Australian Multigenerational
- Before calling for
a "visit" please read:
- ALL DOGS ARE PSYCHOLOGICALLY
EVALUATED PRIOR TO PLACEMENT AND UNDERGO
Neural Stimulation Link
- NO KENNEL HERE!! IF THEY DON'T
LIVE HERE THEY LIVE IN GUARDIAN HOMES
- ALL BREEDING DOGS AND PUPS
- COMPLETELY SOCIALIZED WITH HUMANS AND CRATE TRAINED
Link to:Breeding Dogs.htm
- SEE OUR BREED STOCK, PEDIGREES, AND
HEALTH TESTING AT:
OUR VETERINARY SUPPORT STAFF : Support Staff Link .htm
The Irish water spaniel , a relative of the
English & American Cocker Spaniel
- These are the ONLY
approved Parent Breeds used in the development of the Australian Labradoodle to date
- Any Australian
Labradoodle infused with other Parent Breeds than those listed above,
- is not an authentic
Australian Labradoodle. We believe this to be a true statement. We also believe that no
infusions need to be done anymore !!! Also, we do NOT believe that the infusion of
cock-a-poos or even current cocker spaniels is in the best interest of this breed. There
are no Cocker / cockapoos in our pedigrees. The only breeds seen include the Irish Water
- WE BELIEVE THE BREED IS BEST
REPRESENTED BY THE MEDIUM THROUGH STANDARD SIZE
- AND THE LARGER DOGS LEAVE THE
SMALLER "PROVERBIAL" FOOTPRINT
- SMALL DOGS (MINI) WERE THE RESULT OF MORE INFUSIONS AND BACKCROSSES WITH COCKER
- MINIATURE POODLES. WE BELIEVE
THE TEMPERAMENT OF THE MEDIUMS THROUGH STANDARDS BEST REPRESENT THE BREEDING GOALS
ESTABLISHED IN AUSTRALIA IN THE BEGINNING WHICH WAS TO DEVELOP A BRIGHT SWEET LOYAL
SERVICE DOG THAT WAS TO BE PLACED IN HOMES WITH DOG ALLERGIES. THEREFORE WE DO NOT BREED MINI.
- We DO NOT breed mini ( 14" to
16" and under 30 lbs. ) as the infusions
- to get this are either Cocker
Spaniel/ cockapoo which we don't choose in our
- lines as they are not always the
best for homes with children,
- or these lines are infused with
- and we try not to add any
infusions at this stage nor is that an acceptable type of infusion.
- A Toy poodle has very little in
common with a standard poodle
statement made by the ALCA best defines,
in our opinion, an Australian Labradoodle and this is what we strive to produce
founders of the Australian Labradoodle as we know it today, began carefully infusing several other breeds into early
generations of their Lab/Poodle crosses, to improve temperament, coat, confirmation, and
size. The infused breeds include Irish Water
Spaniel as well as the American and English Cocker Spaniel (USED TO DOWNSIZE, NOT IN OUR LINES AND NOT
BEST REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BREEDS NATURE.) The resulting labradoodles subsequently have been bred to each other,
continuing the multi-generational tradition.
Today, Australian Labradoodles are wonderful, intelligent dogs with lush
coats that are more reliably low to non-shedding and allergy friendly than
other types of Labradoodles such as first generation Lab/Poodle crosses, or first
generation crosses bred back to Poodles. Even
when the other types of Labradoodles are bred on for generations, the result
is not an Australian Labradoodle, as the attributes of the infused breeds were
not included in their ancestry.
- THE AUSTRALIAN MULTIGENERATIONAL
- We believe that without these infusions
needed for a uniform coat and non shedding hypoallergenic qualities you are not looking at a true LABRADOODLE but merely a hybrid.
Beware those who indicate that a true Labradoodle is merely a cross of 2 breeds....the lab
and the poodle. That is a
hybrid, not an Australian Labradoodle
DO YOUR DUE
DILIGENCE!! DON'T TAKE ANY BREEDERS WORD FOR IT. RESEARCH THE BREED!!!
- We Breed the average
size being a nice sized medium to small standard, like Cooper
- Typically our dogs range
between 17" to 23" in
height, ground to top of shoulder,
- and between 30+ to 60+ lbs. and this
represents a medium to standard.
- We do our best to accommodate
your desired sizes
- but we can not guarantee a final
height as some pups develop slower growth rates.
- We can, however, allocate those
with the greatest potential for your desired size.
- To be considered for placement
- an application process will take
- to help provide you with the best
- AN APPLICATION IS AVAILABLE ON OUR
- A Deposit is required at time of
- Deposits and final payments can be
made with a credit card
- using a secure encrypted process
- JUST A SIMPLE
- AND A PUP COULD BE YOURS
- FOLLOW THE APPLICATION LINK
- WE BREED AND NURTURE IN OUR
HOME THE BEST THIS BREED HAS TO OFFER!
- BREED STOCK ALL DNA PROFILED FOR PROOF THAT
YOU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!
dogs are IALA/ALAA DNA profiled.
All of our breeding dogs have been DNA profiled and their DNA profiles have been submitted
to the IALA/ALAA. This has been done to protect the buyer and support parentage
identification. The IALA/ALAA strongly recommends this profiling of its' members and we
are proud to be an IALA/ALAA/DNA breeder."
Striving for BREED RECOGNITION of the AUSTRALIAN
- We specialize in shades of
cream (apricot and Carmel,) chocolate / cafe,
Here are a few items to consider
before buying a puppy from us.
Do you have a fenced-in yard that
you and your pup can play and relax in? If not what are your plans?
Do you work full time? If so can you make arrangements for your
pup, i.e puppy daycare, or puppy sitter?
Are you willing to take your pup to puppy socialization classes
and obedience classes? Puppy socialization classes start as early as 10 weeks, they
are the best thing you can do for you and your new pup.
SERVICES OFFERED HERE FIRST
- We can have your pup
escorted in cabin to your destination IF UNDER 20 LBS.
- We can provide a sample (hair and saliva)
- along with instructions, for those
who have never met a Labradoodle
to: Introducing Pup to Your Adult Dog.htm
- ALL MULTIGENS ARE NOT THE
- ALL OF OUR BREED STOCK
ARE AUSTRALIAN MULTIGENERATIONAL LABRADOODLES
- AUSTRALIAN MULTIGENS HAVE
- GOING BACK MANY YEARS AND INCLUDE THE INFUSION BREEDS DISCUSSED ABOVE
MORE PAST PUPS
- ALA - International Australian
- IMPORTANT AIR SHIPPING
- We have provided dogs to the U.S. and Europe
- as both pets and breeders for other Labradoodle
- Be assured that you can acquire, with confidence,
- best this breed has to offer, without traveling
around the world
- Besides the dogs above there are pictures of our
other breed stock,
- future breeders, placed pups, and available pups
- We can guarantee that which ever way you
- you will be purchasing a healthy, hardy, bright and
- Pets come de-sexed
- (See Link, below, for explanation)
Spay and Neutering Link
- page to learn about the difference
between a Lab-Poodle Mix
- and a True Australian
Multigenerational Labradoodle everyone wants!*****
follow links at bottom of page
[ Available Breed Stock ] [ Subscribe to Our News ] [ Guardian Homes! ] [ Our Breeders...Health tested and guaranteed ] [ Why Melorich Australian Multigenerational Labradoodles over another Breeder ] [ References / Testimonials ] [ Labradoodle Versus Australian Labradoodle ] [ Doodle types: U.S. F1b vs Australian Labradoodles ] [ Current & Planned Available litters of Australian Multigenerational Labradoodles ] [ Pictures of Previous Litters of Australian Multigenerational Labradoodles ] [ Application & Deposit ] [ Visitation Policy ] [ Prepairng for Pup ] [ Picking a Dog Food for your Australian Multigenerational Labradoodle ] [ FOOD ALLERGIES ] [ Healthy Homemade Dog Treats ] [ Crate Training ] [ Crate Training Sample Schedule ] [ Helpful Veterinary Tips ] [ Questions ] [ Volhard AptitudeTesting of Pups ] [ Early Neural Stimulation ] [ Early Spay and Neutering ] [ Estimating Adult Size ] [ How to train a Labradoodle to stop biting or nipping ] [ PET HEALTH TIPS ] [ Risk Factors to a shorter life ] [ Lyme Disease ] [ Allergy Test ] [ Dr. Hutchison ] [ Birthing Rooms ] [ SUPPORT STAFF ] [ Care for SeniorLabradoodles ] [ Labradoodles and Underbites ] [ Are you ready? ] [ Grooming : VERY IMPORTANT FOR AUSTRALIAN LABRADOODLES ] [ Labradoodle Stud Services ] [ Shipping your Labradoodle pup ] [ Why are Australian Multigenerational Labradoodles more expensive? ] [ Pricing a Melorich Labradoodle ] [ Older Labradoodles available by Melorich Australian Labradoodles ] [ Introducing Your Pup to Your Older Adult Dog ] [ SMART ] [ Giardia Prevention ] [ Health Warranty (Pet Quality) ] [ Boarding versus House Sitter ] [ Why Christmas is the Wrong Time for a New Pet ] [ DISCUSSION FORUM ]
WHOLESALER OF Les Poochs PRO LINE BRUSHES!!
Les Poochs Professional Line Brush Set.htm
- Distributor of the Les
Poochs Brushes: solely to our clientele
- The ultimate tool in
Dematting.!! The dematting red handled Brush demats up to fifty times better than the firm series due to
the unique layout of the bristles. It does not remove out as much undercoat. Designed to
be used on the toughest of mats it helps extend the life of our other brushes as it is the
first line of defense in an "Emergency" coat situation!!! Au revoir Mats !!!!!
See Link for pricing at bottom of page
& Melissa Martel
- Contact Information Regarding
216 292 6047
- FAX Toll Free: 866 209 8398 (Please
include your Email address so we
may answer your inquiries)
- Postal address 24419
- Electronic mail
Click on the center of the picture to
Search Engine Submission - AddMe